blob: 1a6699096b1682e843c0dead3a393f379d51e261 (plain
* (C) Copyright 2010,2011
* NVIDIA Corporation <www.nvidia.com>
* See file CREDITS for list of people who contributed to this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston,
* MA 02111-1307 USA
/* Set up pinmux to make UART usable */
/* Set up early UART output */
/* Set up any early GPIOs the board might need for proper operation */
void gpio_early_init(void); /* overrideable GPIO config */
* Hooks to allow boards to set up the pinmux for a specific function.
* Has to be implemented in the board files as we don't yet support pinmux
* setup from FTD. If a board file does not implement one of those functions
* an empty stub function will be called.
void pin_mux_usb(void); /* overrideable USB pinmux setup */
void pin_mux_spi(void); /* overrideable SPI pinmux setup */
void pin_mux_nand(void); /* overrideable NAND pinmux setup */
void pin_mux_display(void); /* overrideable DISPLAY pinmux setup */