* SoC-specific lowlevel code for tms320dm365 and similar chips
* Copyright (C) 2011
* Heiko Schocher, DENX Software Engineering, email@example.com.
* See file CREDITS for list of people who contributed to this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
void dm365_waitloop(unsigned long loopcnt);
int dm365_pll1_init(unsigned long pllmult, unsigned long prediv);
int dm365_pll2_init(unsigned long pllm, unsigned long prediv);
void dm365_pinmux_ctl(unsigned long offset, unsigned long mask,
unsigned long value);
void dm36x_lowlevel_init(ulong bootflag);
#endif /* #ifndef __DM365_LOWLEVEL_H */