Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 9 deletions
@@ -3090,15 +3090,6 @@ CBFS (Coreboot Filesystem) support
memories can be connected with a given cs line.
Currently Xilinx Zynq qspi supports these type of connections.
- CONFIG_SPI_FLASH_MTD spi-flash MTD layer
- Define this option to use mtd support for spi flash layer, this
- adapter is for translating mtd_read/mtd_write commands into
- spi_flash_read/spi_flash_write commands. It is not intended to
- use it within sf_cmd or the SPI flash subsystem. Such an adapter
- is needed for subsystems like UBI which can only operate on top
- of the MTD layer.
CONFIG_SPI_FLASH_DATAFLASH SPI based Dataflash
Define this option to access AT45xxx Dataflash chips support