* JFFS2 -- Journalling Flash File System, Version 2.
* Copyright (C) 2001 Red Hat, Inc.
* Created by David Woodhouse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* The original JFFS, from which the design for JFFS2 was derived,
* was designed and implemented by Axis Communications AB.
* The contents of this file are subject to the Red Hat eCos Public
* License Version 1.1 (the "Licence"); you may not use this file
* except in compliance with the Licence. You may obtain a copy of
* the Licence at http://www.redhat.com/
* Software distributed under the Licence is distributed on an "AS IS"
* basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the Licence for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the Licence.
* The Original Code is JFFS2 - Journalling Flash File System, version 2
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the
* terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 (the "GPL"), in
* which case the provisions of the GPL are applicable instead of the
* above. If you wish to allow the use of your version of this file
* only under the terms of the GPL and not to allow others to use your
* version of this file under the RHEPL, indicate your decision by
* deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice and
* other provisions required by the GPL. If you do not delete the
* provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file
* under either the RHEPL or the GPL.
* $Id: compr_zlib.c,v 1.2 2002/01/24 22:58:42 rfeany Exp $
long zlib_decompress(unsigned char *data_in, unsigned char *cpage_out,
__u32 srclen, __u32 destlen)
return (decompress_block(cpage_out, data_in + 2, (void *) ldr_memcpy));
#endif /* CFG_CMD_JFFS2 */