|author||Tom Rini <email@example.com>||2016-01-14 22:05:13 -0500|
|committer||Tom Rini <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-01-19 08:31:21 -0500|
Add more SPDX-License-Identifier tags
In a number of places we had wordings of the GPL (or LGPL in a few cases) license text that were split in such a way that it wasn't caught previously. Convert all of these to the correct SPDX-License-Identifier tag. Signed-off-by: Tom Rini <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/sha1.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/lib/sha1.c b/lib/sha1.c
index 05b17a259a..72c5dea14f 100644
@@ -5,19 +5,7 @@
* Copyright (C) 2003-2006 Christophe Devine
- * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License, version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
- * MA 02110-1301 USA
+ * SPDX-License-Identifier: LGPL-2.1
* The SHA-1 standard was published by NIST in 1993.