|author||Benjamin Kerensa <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-10-30 01:21:15 -0700|
|committer||A. Patrick Williams III <email@example.com>||2014-10-31 08:15:18 -0500|
Remove Apache How To
Apache How To is not part of the Apache License and not needed. Change-Id: I4745d339daa9697475d7dc4be9193a2f5b908953 Reviewed-on: http://gfw160.aus.stglabs.ibm.com:8080/gerrit/14245 Tested-by: Jenkins Server Reviewed-by: A. Patrick Williams III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'LICENSE')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 27 deletions
@@ -173,30 +173,3 @@
defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability
incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason
of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
- END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- APPENDIX: How to apply the Apache License to your work.
- To apply the Apache License to your work, attach the following
- boilerplate notice, with the fields enclosed by brackets ""
- replaced with your own identifying information. (Don't include
- the brackets!) The text should be enclosed in the appropriate
- comment syntax for the file format. We also recommend that a
- file or class name and description of purpose be included on the
- same "printed page" as the copyright notice for easier
- identification within third-party archives.
- Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
- you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
- You may obtain a copy of the License at
- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
- distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
- WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
- See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
- limitations under the License.