blob: 03d3a78b741f9e16aec14bb3e90ab43ee7937a4a (plain
* Copyright (c) 2012 The Chromium OS Authors. All rights reserved.
* Use of this source code is governed by a BSD-style license that can be
* found in the LICENSE file.
* Alternatively, this software may be distributed under the terms of the
* GNU General Public License ("GPL") version 2 as published by the Free
* Software Foundation.
* These functions work like memset but operate on physical memory which may
* not be accessible directly.
* @param s The physical address to start setting memory at.
* @param c The character to set each byte of the region to.
* @param n The number of bytes to set.
* @return The physical address of the memory which was set.
phys_addr_t arch_phys_memset(phys_addr_t s, int c, phys_size_t n);